Yamaha P125A B Digital Piano 88 Notes
The authentic sound of the 88-note Yamaha P125A B and the feel of weighted piano keys will captivate you!
Yamaha is the creator and world leader in digital pianos. The P-125’s Pure CF sound engine reproduces the sound of the famous Yamaha CFIIIS concert grand piano, faithfully reproducing its dynamics and expressiveness, making digital pianos equipped with Pure CF sampling technology worthy of the Yamaha name.
The 88-key Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) piano keyboard mechanism offers a natural touch that’s heavier in the lower register and lighter in the upper register, just like on an acoustic piano.
A sound that envelops you
The two-way speaker system benefits from improvements that produce expansive sound both upwards and downwards. This allows you to enjoy a rich sound field as if you were sitting in front of an acoustic piano.
Optimum sound, even on a table
The new “table EQ” function enables you to maintain optimum acoustics, even if you place the instrument on a hard, flat surface such as a table.
An integrated bassist and drummer
The P-125 offers much more than the indispensable built-in metronome. It lets you play with a real rhythm section consisting of a bassist and a drummer. A variety of 20 rhythmic patterns in different styles are available.
All you have to do is play the piano normally on the instrument, and your musicians will automatically accompany you during your performance.
It’s all so easy with Smart Pianist!
You can select and adjust tones, rhythms and many other parameters directly on your device’s screen, intuitively and with superb graphics.
You can save your favorite settings for quick recall at any time. You also benefit from new fun and educational features, such as the ability to extract chord grids from an audio track so you can learn them on your instrument.
Model: P-125A B
Dimensions (W x H x D): 1326 mm x 166 mm x 295 mm
Weight: 11.8 kg (26 lb)
Number of notes: 88
– Type: Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) keyboard with weighted keys, matte finish on black keys
– Key sensitivity: Hard/medium/soft/fixed
– Display language: English
– Piano sound generation: Pure CF Sound Engine
– Number of polyphonies (max.): 192
– Number of preset voices: 24
– Reverberation: Yes (four types)
– Intelligent Acoustic Control : Yes
– Resonance damper: Yes
– Sound Boost: Yes
– Double/layered: Yes
– Keyboard division: Yes
– Duo: Yes
– Number: 21 demonstration tunes and 50 accompaniments
– Number of songs: 1
– Number of tracks: 2
– Data capacity: 100 Kb per song (approx. 11,000 notes)
Compatible data format
– Playback: SMF (format 0, format 1)
– Recording: SMF (format 0)
– Metronome: Yes
– Tempo range: 5 – 280
– Transposition: – 6 to 0 to + 6
– Tuning: 414.8 – 440.0 – 446.8 Hz
– Rhythms: 20
Storage and connectivity
– DC input: DC IN 12 V
– Headphones: Standard x 2
– Resonance pedal: Yes (half-pedal possible with optional FC3A)
– Pedal unit: Yes (optional)
– MIDI: No
– Auxiliary output [L/L+R][R]
– USB to host: Yes
Amplifiers and loudspeakers
– Amplifiers: 2 x 7 W
– Speakers: 2 x 12 cm and 2 x 4 cm
– Power supply: PA-150B or others
– Power consumption: 9 W (with PA-150 AC adapter)
– Auto power-off function: Yes
– Accessories included: Lectern, foot switch, PA-150B power adapter (or other)