Passport Venue Series 2 Portable Powered PA System 694-4000-000
Maximum Passport Performance
Maximize the sonic impact of any large performance with the Passport Venue Series 2 portable audio system. Featuring Bluetooth® audio streaming and XLR/¼” combination jacks for enhanced connectivity, the Passport® Venue Series 2 boasts wide-range speakers, versatile features, user-friendly front panel controls, and 600 watts of Fender power for powerful, clear, and dependable sound. It’s ideal for large venues and occasions, including band and DJ performances, educational, sports, and religious events, meetings, seminars, presentations, and more.
– All-in-one sound system with a 10-channel powered mixer and 600-watt wide-range speakers.
– Bluetooth® audio streaming.
– 13 inputs (four XLR ¼” combo mic/line, two 1/4″ instrument/line, two 1/4″ stereo, two 1/8″ stereo, Bluetooth® stereo).
Sub output with automatic high-pass filter for powered subwoofer use
– Phantom power and high-impedance (hi-Z) instrument/line circuit.
BLUETOOTH® CONNECTIVITY :
The Passport Venue Series 2 system features Bluetooth® connectivity for effortless wireless audio streaming from mobile devices.
PHANTOM POWER SWITCH :
The Phantom Power switch on the Passport Venue provides DC power via microphone cables to operate condenser microphones that require external power.
INSTRUMENT/LINE SWITCH :
Instruments and microphones operate at different impedances. The front-panel Instrument/Line switch on this Passport system allows you to select the correct impedance for either option.
The front-panel reverb controls for each channel on this Passport system allow you to dial in just the right amount of spacious effect, ranging from subtle to cavernous ambient depth.
1/4″ SECONDARY OUTPUT :
For powered subwoofer use that will bring out the best in clear and powerful low-end in your performance or presentation, this Passport system features a front-panel sub output with an automatic high-pass filter.
XLR-1/4″ COMBO INPUTS :
For added flexibility, this Passport features XLR-1/4″ combo inputs that accept both micro and line-level sources.
– Voltage: 120V
– Controls: Separate volume, treble, bass, reverb on each channel, mic/line pad (channels 1-4), phantom power switch, reverb select, time, and tone, Hi-Z instrument/line switch, Bluetooth pair, master volume, master tone.
– Channels: Ten – (Four XLR 1/4″ Combo, Two 1/4″ Line/Hi-Z Instrument, Two Stereo 1/4″ / 1/8″, One Stereo Bluetooth)
– Inputs: Thirteen – (Four XLR 1/4″ Combo, Two 1/4″ Instrument/Line, Two Stereo 1/4″, Two Stereo 1/8″, One Stereo Bluetooth)
– Line Outputs: Three – One stereo 1/8″ headphone/line, one mono 1/4″, one sub output 1/4″.
– Speaker Outputs: Two 1/4″ left and right (stereo).
– Effects: Reverb
– Cabinet Material: Molded Plastic
– Front Panel: Black
– Integrated top handle.