D’Addario NYXL guitar strings bend farther, sing louder and stay in better tune than any strings you’ve played before. Imagined, perfected and manufactured by D’Addario in New York, this new design, with its high-carbon steel core and ordinary break-resistant steel alloy, offers a whole new level of freedom, confidence and power. NYXLs offer 131% greater strength and tuning stability using a completely reinvented wire-drawing process combined with a revolutionary “fusion twist” at the ball ends of ordinary steel strings. Nickel-plated, reformulated string windings have superior magnetic properties, resulting in higher efficiency and improved average frequency response for more presence and crunch. The NYXL1046 set is designed with the most popular string gauges for its ideal combination of flexibility and tone.
– NYXL are made from D’Addario’s exclusive high-carbon steel alloy for unprecedented strength.
– Better tuning stability than traditional nickel strings – tune faster, stay in tune better
– Coiled strings with improved mid-range frequency response in the 1 to 3.5 kHz range – more presence and crunch to cut through the mix
– NYXL1046 offers an ideal combination of playability and electric sound: .010, .013, .017 steel, .026, .036, .047 nickel-coated steel.
– Environmentally-friendly, corrosion-resistant packaging for ever-fresh strings