Everything you need to record guitar and vocals at the same time
You won’t find a better, more reliable recording package. The Scarlett Solo Studio offers singer-songwriters an all-in-one solution for a reassuringly easy recording process. In the box you’ll find a Scarlett Solo USB audio interface, condenser microphone, 3-metre XLR microphone cable, closed-back headphones and free software to get you making music in no time.
• The most powerful microphone preamps ever seen in the Scarlett range, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter, more open sound
• The large-diaphragm condenser microphone gives you studio-quality recordings that are faithful to the original source.
• The improved HP60 MkIII closed-back headphones offer high sound quality and long-lasting comfort, invaluable when recording or mixing.
• High headroom instrument input lets you record guitar and bass without unwanted clipping or distortion
• The Quick Start tool makes it easier than ever to get started
Solo is designed to withstand entire tours and connects directly to your Mac® or PC via a USB cable, without the need for an external power supply.
Your Scarlett Solo Studio package comes with all the software tools you need to get started, including the full-featured Ableton® Live Lite™ digital audio workstation and a 3-month subscription to Pro Tools®. Intuitive enough for novices, but advanced enough to inspire real creativity with high-quality sound effects. As with all Focusrite products, you’ll also benefit from a two-year warranty and award-winning customer support.
• Ableton Live Lite music creation software
• Free 3-month subscription to Avid® Pro Tools®.
• Free 3-month subscription to Splice Sounds with new Splice accounts
• Hitmaker Expansion which includes :
• Antares® Auto-Tune® Access: Enables everything from near real-time natural pitch adjustment for the best vocal takes, to lightning-fast hip-hop-inspired pitch modification to add a whole new sound to your track.
• Relab LX480 Essentials: Provides four reverbs, modelled on The Hit Factory NYC reverb unit, and used on countless hits
• Softube® Marshall® Silver Jubilee 2555: A hyper-realistic model of the Marshall Silver Jubilee 2555, the modern evolution of the iconic JCM800, brought to you by analogue modelling experts Softube
• XLN Audio® Addictive Keys: Choice of one of four professional-sounding keyboards from Steinway®, Yamaha® and classic Rhodes®.
• XLN Audio® Addictive Drums 2: Studio Rock Kit, featuring expertly captured samples from premium Tama® and Pearl® drums as well as Paiste® and Sabian® cymbals, recorded at Decibel Studios in Stockholm
• Brainworx® bx_oberhausen: Fully analogue modelled replica of a classic American polysynth
• Brainworx® bx_console Focusrite SC: Bring your music the real sound of the preamps that have made Focusrite what it is today.
• Focusrite Red plug-in suite: meticulously captured digital models of the iconic equalisers and compressors that have made Focusrite a fixture in world-class installations around the world
• Brainworx® bx_masterdesk: Brings a smooth, straightforward workflow to the art of die-forging, enabling anyone from novice producers to industry professionals to achieve studio quality results quickly and effortlessly.
Contents of the box:
– 3rd generation Scarlett Solo
– 1 Scarlett CM25 MkIII microphone with stand attachment
– 1 Scarlett HP60 MkIII headset
– 1 x 3 metre XLR cable
– 1 USB cable (type C-A)
Connectivity: USB type C
Protocol: USB 2.0
Format: Desktop interface
Simultaneous inputs and outputs: 2 x 2
A-D resolution: 24 bits/192 kHz
Number of preamplifiers: 1
Phantom power: Yes
Instrument input: 1
Line input: 1
Analogue outputs: 2 TRS (balanced)
Headphone output: 1
Bus powered: Yes
Microphone CM25 MkIII: Cardioid/condenser
HP60 MkIII headphones : Closed back