The Pitch Fork is fitted with an EHX 9.6DC-200mA power supply and also runs on a 9Volt battery.
– Transposes over a range of +/- three octaves
– Three gearshift modes: up, down or double
– 11 positions The shift button is used to select the transposition interval
– The EXP input lets you control pitch shift or glissando via the optional expression pedal
– Latch and Momentary modes affect the behaviour of the pedal and the EXP input
– Supplied with an EHX 9.6DC-200mA mains adapter, can also be operated with a 9V battery